Dongpeng Launches Antibacterial Ceramic Tile Range With Microban®️
- By: DP Ceramic
Dongpeng: An Award Winning Ceramics Manufacturer
Dongpeng believes that people grow great by dreams. The company's commitment to delivering on dreams of customer satisfaction and employee prosperity has resulted in several award wins. These include:
- Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2017
- China's Top 500 Brand Value
- Iconic Brand of China Architectural Ceramic Industry
- 2017 Growing Brand by CCTV
- Significant Brand of China’s Building Ceramic Industry
Redefining Ceramics With Patented Antibacterial Technology
From walls and worktops in kitchens, to flooring and sinks in bathrooms, frequently utilised ceramic surfaces are often subjected to bacterial growth. Leave a single bacterium on an untreated ceramic surface for 8 hours and and it could turn into more than 4 million! Scrubbing with disinfectant cleaners is an essential way to temporarily reduce the presence of bacteria on ceramic surfaces. However, research has shown that cleaning products have a limited residual effect and bacteria quickly begin to double in number soon after the surface has been cleaned.
Recognising the need for ceramic surfaces with a built-in line of defence against bacteria, Dongpeng partnered with Microban Intentional to produce a range of antibacterial ceramic tile products.
How Does Microban® Technology Work in Dongpeng Ceramic Tiles?
Microban's patented antibacterial ceramics technology is embedded within the glaze of the ceramic tile. It works by penetrating the cell membranes of contaminating bacteria, meaning they cannot grow or reproduce on the treated surface and subsequently die.
The result is a ceramic tile that stays hygienically cleaner for longer.
Key Benefits of Dongpeng Antibacterial Ceramic Tiles Featuring Microban® Technology
- Protected against the growth of E. coli and S. aureus by >99%
- Resistant to stains and odours caused by bacteria
- Remain cleaner in-between cleaning
- Easier to keep clean and stay looking fresher for longer
- Do not require sunlight or UV light for antibacterial activation
- Contain a patented antimicrobial technology that has a long history of safe and effective use
- Antibacterial efficacy is measured using JC/T 897-2014, a recognised Chinese domestic test standard
- Perfect for use in moist and humid environments where bacteria thrive, such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Antibacterial properties are proven to remain present in the tiles for up to 15 years
- Provide added peace of mind when it's needed most
- Endorsed by Microban, the world leader in built-in antimicrobial solutions